Brand24 is looking for a Junior Growth Analyst to support Analyst Team with growth-related topics.
Analytics Team in Brand24 is responsible for supporting all departments(marketing, sales, finance, customer success, IT & Product) by delivering actionable insight, creating interim reports and suggesting improvements based on data.
Things you’ll do
- Monitor & Analyze full conversion funnel
- Tackle 3 main SaaS goals: boost conversion, reduce churn & improve monetization
- Proactively analyze data to discover actionable recommendations
- Work closely with Head of Analytics on developing data warehouse capabilities
- Organize data and build automated dashboards
- Develop testing and data-driven culture inside the company
- Communicative English skills, both written and spoken
- At least 6 months of experience in analytics or digital marketing related role
- Strong analytical thinking abilities – you should basically think in terms of conversion
- Advanced Excel/Google Spreadsheet – pivot tables and vlookup are your best friends
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and/or other analytics tools(Heap, Amplitude, Hotjar, GTM)
- Basic knowledge of SQL is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure
- Awesome integration parties
- A comfortable working environment with the occasional nerf war
- A peculiar sense of humor
- Brand24 Swag, Multisport and other common perks
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Awesome! Don’t send us your CV, they are old school.
In your email to email@example.com, please link to your Linkedin profile, and answer one question.
Tell about a time you identified a problem or opportunity and used data to solve/improve it?
Please include your answer in the email along with your Linkedin link.