You’ve probably noticed there’s something different about us today (and no, it’s not the haircut. Nice try, though!). Let me be the one to break the news to you: we’ve got a brand new dashboard.
We’re beyond excited to release our new design. We’ve made a move towards a more intuitive and user-friendly dashboard. As always, we’ve relied on the feedback of real users in order to provide you with a more functional and ergonomic experience. The reason why we’ve given our dashboard a facelift is because the key usage of our tool has changed over time – most companies currently use Brand24 not only to collect mentions, but also to act upon them, which we really like. We wanted to make the data more streamlined to encourage our users to not only observe, but also participate in conversations that may be relevant to their business.
Let me give you a tour of what has changed.
- It is now easier to engage with a mention – you can do it by clicking “Engage” in the bottom left corner of a result. We’ve also coloured the font green to make it stand out more.
- We’ve made the features that our customers use most heavily easily accessible, and moved the less frequently used ones to the “More” menu. “Share by email”, “Mute author”, “Visit author’s profile”, and “Mark” features can now be accessed from a drop down menu in every result.
- We’ve placed the “Clear filters” button on top of the results list, so it is now easier to undo all the filters you’ve applied to your mentions.
- Another thing that we did is we’ve moved the “check/uncheck” box to the bottom right corner of every result view. This will make it quicker and easier to apply the desired action globally. Here’s how you can use it for a group of results:
- Adding your mentions to a group has become much easier – simply click on the group name in the drop down menu and you’ll see the group label pop up in the result box. You can also add a new group category this way.
I hope you like these changes – let us know what your thoughts are in the comments section below! If you haven’t already, now would be a good time to log in to your account to have a closer look. If you don’t have an account yet, you can try Brand24 for free for 14 days (go ahead, it’s on us!).