BRAND24 GLOBAL INC.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password, as well as other information you directly give us on our Service.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from the Service. This may include information provided to us by other users of the Service.
Information We Get From Public Sources. We may get information about you from public sources, posted on the internet. This information may be obtained using different algorithms, through social media APIs or other sources. This information may include your posts, biographical information, location or any other information.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our websites or using the Service, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our website, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, and information about your use of and actions on our Service.
Cookies and Tracking Pixels. We may log information using “cookies” or “pixel tags.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. Pixel tags are a single pixel, transparent GIF image that added to a web page. We may use session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser), persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) and pixel tags to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Service. This type of information is collected to make the Service more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information as follows:
- To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- To process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- To respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- To send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- To link or combine user information with other personal information.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- To provide and deliver products and services customers request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- With your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- When we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- With our affiliated companies involved in the provision of the Service.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
We may share information, including personal information, that we get from public sources, as described above, with our users or other third parties for their own uses.
We use third party payment processors, including Recurly and Stripe, to process financial payments for certain services. When you make payments to us or obtain certain products or services, we may transfer certain information (including personally identifying information) to these payment processors for the sole purpose of facilitating the payment transaction, including but not limited to your Name, Address, and Credit Card Information.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
We use secure socket layer technology (SSL), which is designed to encrypt the transmission of information shared between your browser and our site. Click on the padlock next to our url to view certificate details. If you do not see the padlock, there could be an issue with your browser or the secure socket layer technology.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
INFORMATION OF CHILDREN
The Service is not intended for use by minors under the age of 18. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without verifiable parental consent, we will promptly take reasonable and appropriate actions to remove such user and delete any personal information from our servers.
Brand24 Global, Inc.
101 SE 2nd Pl,
Gainesville FL 32601