Are you involved in PR? Or are you wondering how global brands use Brand24 in their activities? We have prepared some tips that may inspire you to introduce constant brand and market monitoring:
1. Remember that managing brand image is even more critical if your company operates in sensitive industries such as cybersecurity, internet analytics, banking, and insurance - where the company's credibility is particularly important. Monitoring your brand can prevent you from severe reputation crises.
2. If you operate in the global market, remember to adjust monitored projects to the realities of specific countries/regions. What may be an obvious point of contact in your home market may be different from a neighboring country. Start projects with a language filter - this will help you draw general conclusions about trends. Some languages, such as Spanish, may be challenging to assign to a specific country, as many countries use it. With others, it will work much more smoothly.
3. Need help finding information about foreign markets? Try using the context cloud in Brand24 - it collects all the most popular words that appear in discussions about your keyword. You will find it on the bottom of Analysis tab.
4. You don't have to monitor all the words constantly. Sometimes, researching a particular phrase for 2-3 weeks is enough to draw interesting conclusions about it. This will allow you to holistically understand the market even with a limited number of monitored keywords.
5. Utilize the collected information fully. On brand monitoring, you can base activities such as managing the brand image, measuring the effectiveness of marketing activities, building relationships with influencers, or analyzing sentiment. Brand24 collects data, which you can use in any way you want.