⚡⚡⚡ Feature Update: Introducing Daily & Weekly Email Reports ⚡⚡⚡
Hello, smart marketers! We’re back with another feature update!
Wouldn’t it be great if you could get automated reports summing up your day or week in social?
Well, now you can!
Introducing: Daily & Weekly Email Reports
Daily Email Reports present the changes in buzz quality and quantity from the previous day. They include percentage change in the number of mentions, changes in estimated social media reach, and most significant mentions from that time. Daily Reports show you smaller chunks of data so you can see how the decisions you make throughout your day at work influence your online presence, as well as detect sudden changes in the quality and quantity of buzz around your brand.
For Weekly Email Reports, our system crunches the social listening data from your last week. The report you get includes performance indicators, such as buzz volume quality and quantity and key mentions from last week. This allows you to fully comprehend what is happening to your brand week by week, so you can make strategic, data-driven decisions to improve your online presence.
- It’s easier to keep track of what’s happening to your brand. Having a lot of work means you can miss important changes in the quality and quantity of buzz around your company or keyword. The good news is that once you switch on the reports and select how often you want to receive them (Daily, Weekly or both), all you need to do is read them as they arrive in your mailbox.
- You save time (you’re welcome!).
- You can make data-driven decisions without having to spend all day doing the math. Our system crunches your social listening data (such as buzz volume and estimated social reach) and presents it to you in an easily-digestible format. This means you can make small decisions on a daily basis and establish long-term goals with your social listening data in mind.
- It’s also easier to cooperate across departments and keep your colleagues up to date. You can send reports to any users assigned to your account, as well as your customers.
How to Get Started?
All you need to do is simply log in to your Brand24 account (or get a free trial if you don’t have one yet). Unless you’ve signed up to receive daily email notifications, Email Reports are switched off by default but it takes less than 30 seconds to switch them on:
Let’s go through this step by step, shall we? To switch the reports on:
- Go to your “Project Settings”:
2. Click the “Reports” tab in your upper menu…
…and click “Add new recipient”
3. Enter the email address (or addresses) of users who should receive the reports for that particular project, and click “Save”. Remember that you can get automated reports for any project.
So, there you have it. We’re feeling really good about this one.
Confetti time? You bet it is!